“He’s (Christopher Tietjens) just sort of unfathomably generous and patient and yet really quietly courageous. He doesn’t suffer hypocrisy or fools gladly. He doesn’t betray himself or his ideals for any quick fixes. He’s just a good human being. I’ve got a very big affection for that man. If I can live a life half as good as his, I will know I have done alright.” - Benedict Cumberbatch.
Some of my favorite queens - Part 1/?
- Boudicca - Celtic Queen of the Iceni Tribe, Britannia - died AD 60 or 61
- Theodora - Empress of the Byzantine Empire - circa AD 500 - 548
- Margaret I - Queen of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden - 1353 -1412
- Christina - Queen of Swedes, Goths, and Vandals - 1626 - 1689
- Anne - Queen of Great Britain - 1665 - 1714
- Wilhelmina - Queen of the Netherlands - 1880 - 1965